Anesthesiology position open in New York, looking to bring on a locum tenes Anesthesiologist MD for general coverage. Location is in Poughkeepsie, opening in September.
The opportunity offers:
- Assisting in the directing and coordinating of activities in the Anesthesia department.
- Responsible for the medical management of patients who are rendered unconscious and/or insensible to pain and emotional stress during surgery and other medical procedures.
- Mostly Bread and Butter cases, Radiology, Robots, and GI
- No hearts, OB, and Pediatrics
- Supervision ratio mostly 1:2, sometimes 1:3 or 1:4
- 11 CRNA's and 17 OR's
- There are no calls
- Normal schedule, 40 hour work weeks
Poughkeepsie is a beautiful city right outside of New York. You can enjoy the famous Hudson river and the great view from the Hudson Bridge while visiting.
- M.D/D.O. degree from an accredited college of Medicine
- ECFMC and FLEX completion of approved residency in anesthesia
- Currently licensed as a physician
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.