This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Shift Schedule Details & Shift Duration: Will include nights and days (consecutive blocks of each, not mixed). Scheduling may be two blocks of 4-5 shifts per month.
- Call Schedule/Responsibilities: All In-House Coverage
- Type of Patients/Cases: Critical Care Medicine
- Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible (within 3 years of fellowship) Critical Care Medicine
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification
Every July, Provo is host to America's Freedom Festival, one of the nation's largest celebrations of America's Independence. The festival consists of over 30 events which take place throughout a 21 day period commencing on Flag Day (June 14) and ending on Independence Day (July 4).
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.