Seeking a full or part-time Neuro-Hospitalist coverage for rounding, stroke, consults
- This is a 24/7 service providing inpatient Neuro-hospitalist services.
- Neuro-hospitalist positions are a part of larger Neuroscience Institute group which includes Neuro Critical Care physicians, Epileptologists, outpatient Neurologists, neuro and spine PM&R physicians, Neuro-psychologists and psychiatrists
- Level II trauma center
- Coverage Dates: January – July 2020 (possibility to extend)
- Shift Schedule: 7a – 7p, plus some night call
- Call Schedule/Responsibilities: Night Call, low call back volume
- Type of Patients/Cases: Stroke, Neuro
- Patients per Day/Volume: Service area over 600K; no more than 10 patients in the hospital at one time
- Support Staff: Group will have mid-level support
- Vascular Neurology Fellowship preferred, but not required, No EEGs
- Board Eligible or Board Certified: BE (within 3 years of finishing)
Utah County is one of the best places to live in the US with abundant seasonal recreation, great schools and a reasonable cost of living. Provo is a beautiful university community built along the slopes of the majestic Wasatch Mountains. It is a bustling community that provides the advantages of a small-town lifestyle along with the amenities offered in more cosmopolitan areas. Exciting outdoor adventures include hiking, backpacking, sightseeing and skiing. Utah Lake, just west of Provo affords excellent water sports, including fishing. As the home of Brigham Young University, Provo also offers outstanding college sports events and several cultural entertainments. It is a short 45-minute drive from Salt Lake City, which hosts a variety of professional sports and cultural events.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.