Urology Physician Needed in Utah!
This opportunity offers:
- Start As Soon As Possible
- Clinic, Emergency Department call and Operating Room coverage
- clinic: 30-40 patients per day
- operating room: 8-12 cases
- emergency department call: variable, but typically high volume
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): ICentra
- Utah License is highly preferred, but others will still be considered - Interstate Medical Licensure Compact included
Provo is a city in Utah. It's home to Brigham Young University and its museums, including the Monte L. Bean Life Science Museum. The BYU Museum of Paleontology houses a collection of dinosaur fossils. The BYU Museum of Art is a modern venue with a large permanent collection of paintings. The Crandall Historical Printing Museum has a working Gutenberg Press replica. Trails lead up Y Mountain for panoramic city views.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.