Hospitalist Medicine Physician Needed
- June Ongoing; 12-14 Shifts per month needed
- Physicians must be Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine ONLY
- Must be comfortable with vent management, central lines and intubation.
- 8,450 annual encounters
- 36 Hospital beds and 8 ICU beds
- Shifts that need coverage are: March 4 – 10, March 18 – 24, April 1 – 7, April 15 – 21, April 29 – May 5
- 7 on 7 off requested. 7a – 7p with call.
- Paid travel, lodging and medical malpractice
Pulaski provides a variety of unique places to visit. Be it mountain biking Draper Mountain, strolling along the New River State Trail, camping at Gatewood, watching the Pulaski Yankees play baseball, catching a show at the Pulaski Theatre, or viewing the collection of art at the Fine Arts Center of the New River Valley, there is truly something for everyone.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, housing and travel benefits, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from the standard 24 months to 6 months. This not only gives you greater career flexibility but also helps alleviate the growing shortage of physicians and advanced practitioners across the country.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.