We are currently seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist.
- The dates to be covered are currently between November 2020 and January 2021
- The schedule will be Monday - Friday 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Type of Patients/Cases: Eyes, Orthopedics, Urology, Gynecology, no Neurology, no hearts, no heads, no Obstetrics
- Patients per day is between 2 and 10
- Active Illinois license required
This city is on the banks of the Mississippi River along the Great River Road. The surroundings are steeped in history and hospitality and infused with the arts and natural beauty.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.