Dermatology Physician Needed in Quincy, IL
This opportunity offers:
- 4 days per week (8a-5p) clinic only, no call.
- Type of Patients/Cases: patch testing, tissue augmentation, biopsy, excision, electro dissection, cryosurgery, and Botox is preferred but not required
- Support Staff: 2 clinical and 2 non-clinical staff members
- Board Certified
- Patients per day/Volume: 25 PPD
- Coverage needed mid-September through late December
The Quincy area offers the perfect "unexpected" getaway for family fun, romantic weekends, business meetings and huge conventions.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.