We are currently recruiting a CRNA!
- Level 3 trauma center
- Flexible schedule: 8, 10 ,12 hour shifts.
- 4 to 6 total calls per month, staffing dependent
- 1st and 2nd call taken from home/hotel
- Weekend call rotates among staff
- Very diverse case mix; most are general surgery, orthopedics, eyes, and GYN
- Will place, monitor & troubleshoot epidurals.
- Excellent 24/7 NICU care – expectation is anesthesia takes care of mother. 2000 deliveries a year; 75% epidurals, 20% CSection (includes small % VBAC). On call,
CRNA comes in for C-Sections.
- Pediatrics - Healthy ear tubes & tonsils; occasional pediatric lap appy on call.
- Cardiac cases – increasing volumes with minimally invasive procedures. Typically onpump bypass & valves. Lines placed by surgeon, monitored by anesthesia. MDA places TEE probe.
- Must be able to manage a double lumen tube
Please call Staff Care for more details!
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.