This facility is needing an immediate adult psychiatrist for an ongoing opportunity:Job Details:
- Monday to Friday 8a-5p schedule. No call or weekends.
- The provider will be seeing adult patients in an outpatient setting.
- 10-12 patients per day.
- The physician will be performing Associate Medical Director responsibilities 40% of the time, and clinical psychiatrist responsibilities 60% of the assignment.
- Electronic Medical Record: Credible
- Must be board certified.
- Must have prior and recent directorship and leadership experience in an outpatient setting
Consistently rated as one of the best places to live in America, "The City of Oaks" offers a myriad of cultural and outdoor activities, a reasonable cost of living and top quality educational institutions and medical facilities. Southern, yet cosmopolitan, laid back yet bursting with energy, North Carolina’s capital is a sought-after destination for healthcare professionals throughout the year.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.