This facility is needing a part-time adult psychiatrist
for an immediate
- 2-3 days a week schedule. No call coverage needed.
- The provider will be seeing adult patients in an outpatient setting with an average of 18 patients per day.
- The Psychiatrist will be conducting initial evaluations, and med checks as needed.
- Will be working with a team of other psychiatrists, nurses, case workers, and administration staff.
- EMR: Credible
- Board Certified and Board Eligible candidates considered.
- Must have clean and active PA State License.
Reading is a city in southern Pennsylvania. Step back into history and explore our regional heritage at the many historical sites in Berks County. Or get outdoors to hike, bike, paddle, or camp at one of the many state parks, recreation areas, and sanctuaries. Apply today and Reading, PA may be the perfect destination for your next assignment!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.