Our client is seeking a Board Certified or NBCRNA Certified anesthesiologist to cover part-time in 2020Job Details:
Certifications and Requirements:
- Level 3 Trauma Center
- Average Number of ICU Patients per Provider per day: 4
- Average Number of Admissions per Provider per day: 20
- EMR system details: Cerner.
- CRNA works Autonomously
- Schedule: M - F 6:30am to roughly 5:00pm (varies). Some Call TBD
- Required Procedures: Full anesthesia services including OB epidurals
- Typical cases seen are general, orthopedics, obstetrics, gynecology, Gi endoscopy, plastics, ENT, cataracts
- Providing anesthesia for cesarean sections and occasional labor epidural
- NBCRNA Certified OR Board Certified Anesthesiologist - Required
- CA license in hand - Required
- PALS, BLS, ACLS - Required for CRNA
- ASAP Availability at time of name clear - Required
- Clean Background/Malpractice - Required for Credentialing
- Local, No Flights - HIGHLY PREFERRED
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.