This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
Certifications and Requirements:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 6:30am to roughly 5:00pm (varies).
- Typical cases seen are general, orthopedics, obstetrics, gynecology, gastroenterology endoscopy, plastics, otorhinolaryngology(ENT), and cataracts
- Providing anesthesia for cesarean sections and occasional labor epidural
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist(CRNA) works Autonomously
- National Board of Certification and Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA)
- California license
- Required procedures: Full anesthesia services including obstetrics epidurals
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support(PALS), Basic Life Support(BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support(ACLS) certification
There are several interesting areas around Red Bluff. The State Theatre for the Arts regularly organizes educational and cultural activities. The mineral museum exhibits a variety of minerals, fossils, Native American carvings and gems.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.