Community Mental Health Clinic in Northern California is looking for full time ongoing psychiatry coverage:
- This opportunity is available for immediate start for a mental health physician looking to work with a qualified staff.
- This clinic sees patients with a variety of mental health issues, and will be responsible for evaluations, and medication management. This clinic average 10-13 patients per day.
- This opportunity is open on an ongoing basis for now, seeing both adult patients.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible candidates considered.
- Must be licensed to practice medicine in the state of California.
- Computer skill are a plus, client is train any qualified candidate.
Please contact Staff Care for more information.
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.