This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Schedule: Weekday 10-hour shifts starting at 7a, plus weekday/weekend operating room and patient call
- Facility is designated a level II trauma center
- National Commission On Certification Of Physician Assistants
- California physician assistant license
- Must have recent and substantial cardiovascular surgical assist experience
Redding offers a variety of entertainment options including night clubs, shopping malls, movie theaters and fine dining. A number of fairs and community festivals are held throughout the year.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.