Our Client is seeking a Board Certified Neurosurgery Physician to cover part-time in 2020Job Details:Required Procedures: Hold current, unrestricted privileges with documentation of current competency in the following areas:
- Surgical repair for head trauma
- Surgical repair of defect or deformity of the skull
- Surgery for cervical & thoracic/lumbar spine or able to recognize and manage with backup or for a referral. It is the responsibility of the on-call neurosurgeon to manage, call back-up, and/or make a referral.
- Surgical and non-surgical management of injuries involving the peripheral nerves.
- Interpretation of appropriate diagnostic imaging studies
- Level II Trauma Center
- Average Number of ICU Patients per Provider per day: N/A - ICU covered by Critical Care Intensivist 24/7
- Average Number of Admissions per Provider per day: 3/day
- EMR system details: Cerner Care B
- Board Certified Neurosurgery - Required
- CA license at the time of submission - Required
- Fluoroscopy Certificate issued by the CA Radiologic Health Branch - Required
- Availability - Required
- Board Certified
- Must have a California license
- Clean Background/Malpractice - HIGHLY PREFERRED for Credentialing
Local, No Flights - HIGHLY PREFERRED
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.