Seeking 1-2 Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants for Walk-In / Urgent Care Ongoing Locums Coverage in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware!
- As soon as possible Start (after 4-6 Week Credentialing), for 3-6 month initial committment
- Four 10-hour shifts per week (will consider part-time candidates for 8 ten hour shifts per month)
- 25-30 Patients Per 10 hour shift
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), Basic Life Support (BLS), and Delaware controlled substance certificate required
- A Minimum of 1 year of experience in Walk-In, Urgent Care or Emergency Room setting is required
- Travel, lodging, and Medical Malpractice covered!
Call us today for additional information, compensation structure, and to discuss your availability!
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware began in 1965 when English and Dutch settlers arrived. In 1925, a highway was built to connect Rehoboth and Georgetown to allow easier access for tourists from the Washington D.C. area, including legislators and diplomats. Rehoboth is known for it's beautiful beaches and wooden boardwalks, along with it's unique shops and numerous restaurants. There are a vast number of museums for tourists to visit along with fishing, whale and dolphin watching, and golfing opportunities for the outdoorsy type.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.