This facility is seeking Obstetric and Gynecology (OB/GYN) locum tenens support as they look to fill a current and ongoing need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- As soon as possible start - 6-12 months
- 24-hour 8:00 AM - 8:00 AM on-call shift, coverage will be for several consecutive days
- Deliveries and Emergency Obstetric and Gynecology Surgery
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): ICentra
- Board Certification or 3-years from residency Board Eligible Required
- Utah License Highly Preferred and will be prioritized
- Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, and Neonatal Resuscitation Program Required
Known as the hub of Central Utah, Richfield is the largest city for more than a hundred miles and is an amenity-rich home base for exploring Central Utah’s sights and rugged outdoor recreation.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.