Facility located outside of San Bernardino is looking for a board certified Anesthesiologist for an immediate locums need. Cases include trauma, heart and neurosurgery. for more information please give a recruiter a call today!
This opportunity offers:
• 193 bed acute care hospital serving the communities of Riverside, Corona, Moreno Valley and other Inland Empire cities
• 4 cases per day
• 4 Operating Room plus 1 cysto room and 2 c-section rooms
• Moderate acuity
• Need is for trauma and neurosurgery. Need 24 hour in house weekday and weekend Trauma coverage
• Cases: L&D, general, ortho, bariatric, some vascular
• Call: OB call hard to predict, OR call is usually not busy.
• 8,100 cases (includes covering the Surgery Center)
• Estimated 300 cardiac cases. Locums will not do Cardiac
• Temps are available (2 weeks) with clean file
• Locums normal cred time frame is 30-60 days
• will accept Board Eligible/Board Certified Anesthesiologists
• Advanced Cardiac life support required
The community of Riverside offers a vibrant lifestyle for both your personal and professional life: thriving education institutions for all ages, a variety of parks and spaces, and its commitment to culture and the arts. Experience the many wonderful restaurants, outdoor areas, and entertainment venues Riverside has to offer. Whether you're looking for a night out or a weekend trip, you'll never be without something to do. Riverside is truly an extraordinary place to live.
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.