This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Schedule: Call beginning at 430pm Friday through Monday at 8:30am with daily rounding. Weekday inpatient coverage with outpatient schedule from 8:30am - 5:00pm up to 2-3 days per week
- Provider will need to be able to assist with both inpatient and outpatient coverage
- Caseload is roughly 10 patients and 1-2 consults daily
- Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible
- Active New Hampshire license
- Geriatric experience preferred but not required
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT) certification preferred but not required
Rochester is well known for its arts, cultural and recreational amenities. The historic Rochester Opera House provides live performances including music, dance, theater and also offers the Rochester Performance & Arts Center for developing performing artists.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.