This facility is seeking a Dentist for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8a - 5p, 2-3 months with option to extend
- Patients per Day/Volume: 15-20
- Job Setting: Correctional Facility
- Types of Cases: All adult Male; Oral health care such as fillings, extractions, dentures, root canals, etc.
- Active Indiana license, Drug Enforcement Administration license (DEA), Controlled Substance Registration (CSR), and Basic Life Support license(BLS)/(CPR) are required.
Rockville is known as "The Covered Bridge Capital of the World". Are you thinking of winding roads, pastoral settings, a bit of history, and local food Then Parke County is the place for you. Rounding a bend, you magically drive into a postcard world painted with the romance and beauty of a simpler time when, more than 100 years ago, the villagers of Parke County constructed covered bridges with the sturdy poplar and oak native to the area.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.