This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Need: Starting upon completion of credentialing - 3 months, option to extend
- Schedule: 24 hour in house coverage
- Procedures: unit has the capability of offering bubble continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP,) conventional and high-frequency ventilation, whole-body cooling, internuclear ophthalmoplegia (INO), and Patent ductus arteriosus (PDA) ligation
- Average daily census of 28 neonates and 15-30 babies in the newborn nursery
- Support Staff: A wide variety of on-site subspecialty support including maternal-fetal medicine and pediatric surgery
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Maryland License
From Rockville, a number of historical sites and museums are accessible, including the Gaithersburg Community Museum, the National Capital Trolley Museum, the Dennis & Phillip Ratner Museum, the Beall-Dawson House and the Sandy Spring Museum. The Cabin John Regional Park includes a skating rink and a nature center, while the Wheaton Regional Park features a conservatory and also includes the Brookside Gardens.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.