This facility is seeking a Dentist for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: April 12 - May 24 - Mondays only and August 5 - September 3 - Mondays - Fridays
- Patients per Day/Volume: 15-20
- Types of Cases: Clinical procedures: fillings, Invisalign, root canals, molar endo, crown, bridge, dentures, wave one experience preferred.
- Electronic Medical Record- Dentrix
- Drug Enforcement Administration certification (DEA), and Controlled Substance Registration (CSR) is preferred
- Active North Carolina license and Basic Life Support(BLS)/(CPR) is required
Remarkable Rocky Mount offers an incredible variety of enjoyable things to do. Tournaments at the world-class sports complex, hiking the Tar River Trail, swimming, golfing and skating. You will especially enjoy the art and music festivals, parades, farmers' markets, barbecue cook-offs, picnicking, museums, and water sports at the Tar River reservoir. From Stonewall Manor and its Civil War reenactments to the historic Rocky Mills, adjacent to Battle Park with its civil war monument and cemetery, there's a lot of rich history to see and appreciate.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.