Emergency Medicine Physician Service need in Rosebud, SD. Rosebud is a census-designated place in Todd County, South Dakota, United States. The population was 1,587 at the 2010 census. Rosebud, located on the Rosebud Indian Reservation, is the home to the Rosebud Sioux Tribe Headquarters.
- Requirements: NRP, BLS (AHA),ACLS (AHA),ATLS, and PALS BC/BE
- Description: Annual volume is 13-15k. 10 beds in ED. Specialist on-call Pediatric, OB/GYN and FP. Single NP/PA support for both AM and PM shifts.
- Schedule/Call: 7 on 7 off schedule. Shifts times 8a-8p and 8p-8a.
- Rosebud sees around (about 35 patients per 24 hours) 13,000 patients annually. 24 hr physician and APC coverage with additional physician from noon-midnight.
- All sites with TEM will include lodging. It is not super fancy but adequate. 3 bedroom two bathroom homes on site. TV, Internet. Shared kitchen and living space but private bedroom.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.