This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Schedule: 24hr call with 8 hours onsite
- Provider would be expected to cover ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction (STEMI) and do the Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) for the Diagnostic Catheter's.
- Trauma Designation: Level 3
- Board Certified Interventional Cardiology
- Active Oregon license
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) and Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Required Procedures: Interventional Procedures- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI)/diagnostic catheters, right/left hearts, and echo/stress interpretation.
Roseburg home to beautiful northwest scapes, a peaceful small town feel, warm friendly faces, and known as the Timber Capital of the Nation.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.