This facility located in Roseburg, Oregon is looking for Ophthalmology Physician locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers/requires:
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Need: 2-3 shifts per week (2 in the clinic, 1 in surgery)
- Schedule: 8 AM - 5 PM 2-3 days per week
- Call Responsibilities: Rotate with other Ophthalmologist in the community. Usually for 1 week of 24 hr days each month (fairly quiet call duties)
- Must be licensed in Oregon
- Must be board certified: American Board of Ophthalmology or American Osteopathic Board of Ophthalmology
- Procedures Required: Cataract Surgery
- Procedures Optional: Oculoplastic Procedures; lid procedures; eye muscle procedures
- In office optional procedures: Yttrium Aluminum Garnet laser, argon laser, eyelid and skin biopsies
- Electronic Medical Records Experience (Patient Keeper, Meditech, GE Centricity)
Roseburg is a city in the U.S. state of Oregon. It is in the Umpqua River Valley in southern Oregon and is the county seat and most populous city of Douglas County. Founded in 1851, the population was 21,181 at the 2010 census, making it the principal city of the Roseburg, Oregon Micropolitan Statistical Area.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.