This facility is needing an immediate full-time adult psychiatrist for an ongoing opportunity:
This opportunity offers:
- Monday to Friday 8a-5p schedule. No call or weekends.
- The provider will be seeing an adult population with a mix of acute and long term patients.
- Inpatient setting
- 24-30 patients per day. They will see approximately 8-10 per day for recovery team, restraints, and routine progress notes.
- 30 bed unit.
- Board certified and board eligible candidates considered.
- Must have a clean and active Texas License
Rusk is a city in the U.S. state of Texas. It is the county seat of Cherokee County. One of many attractions in Rusk, Texas is a relaxing train ride through the piney woods of East Texas, enjoy fun special events with your family, or experience an evening dinner train!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.