This facility is needing a part-time Adult Psychiatrist
for an immediate and ongoing opportunity:Job Details:
- Monday to Friday 6hrs/day. Schedule not flexible.
- The provider will be seeing adult patients in both inpatient and outpatient setting with an average of 14-16 patients per day.
- Follow-ups 15min, evaluations 30min.
- Have Social Workers, Nurses, MHTs, and Medical Director to help assist the provider.
- Board Certified and Board Eligible candidates considered
Located at the confluence of the Sacramento River and American River, Sacramento is the capital of the state of California. This city is rich with history, culture and countless things to impress you! Apply today and Sacramento, CA could be the perfect destination for your next assignment
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.