This opportunity offers:
- Monday – Friday full time hours each week (40 hours)
- Physician is off every 5th week
- 7-8 operating rooms plus OB and Endo
- Case Mix: Endo, general, OB (spinals & epidurals), Peds-healthy and sick (2 fellows take care of sick peds), Plastics, Regional, Urology. Heavy OB! There are neonates, but there is a Neonatologist and ANES takes care of mom.
- 90 days to credential
Located in central Michigan, Saginaw is home to a variety of experiences from a Castle museum, to the Shiawassee National Wildlife Refuge, and a Japanese Cultural Center. When you are not working, enjoy some of the landmarks within the city.Required Qualifications
- Board Certified (AANP or NCCPA) or Board Eligible within 5 years
- ABA certification
- TB test
- Case logs
- Michigan State License
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.