Psychiatrist need in St. Cloud, MN. St. Cloud
is a city
in the U.S. state
and the largest population center in the state's central region
. Its population is 68,043 according to the 2018 US census estimates, making it Minnesota's tenth largest city.
St. Cloud is the county seat
of Stearns County
and was named after the city of Saint-Cloud
(in Île-de-France, near Paris), which was named after the 6th-century French monk Clodoald
. St. Cloud is 65 miles (105 km) northwest of the Twin Cities of Minneapolis–St. Paul
along Interstate 94
, U.S. Highway 52
(conjoined with I-94), U.S. Highway 10
, Minnesota State Highway 15
, and Minnesota State Highway 23
. The St. Cloud Metropolitan Statistical Area
(MSA) is made up of Stearns and Benton Counties. The city was included in a newly defined Minneapolis–St. Paul–St. Cloud Combined Statistical Area (CSA) in 2000. St. Cloud as a whole has never been part of the 13-county MSA comprising Minneapolis
, St. Paul
and parts of western Wisconsin
, although its Sherburne County
portion is considered part of the Twin Cities metropolitan area by Census Bureau definition. St. Cloud State University
, Minnesota's third-largest public university, is located between the downtown area and the Beaver Islands, which form a maze for a two-mile stretch of the Mississippi. The approximately 30 undeveloped islands are a popular destination for kayak and canoe enthusiasts and are part of a state-designated 12-mile stretch of wild and scenic river
- Period of Performance: August 1, 2019 - July 31, 2020
- Requirements: BLS, Any State License, BC (American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)/American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN), NPDB, NPI, HIPB, DEA, APRN (ANA certified), COI, OIG
- Description: The Contractor shall provide outpatient and inpatient, Psychiatry Physician services in the delivery of patient care to the Indian Health Service
- Hours: Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm., with a ½ hour non-paid lunch break.
- Off Hours Coverage: Psychiatry weekend call would begin at 4:30 pm on Friday and run through 8:00 am the following Monday. This would be an estimated one weekend every 1-2 months. (Note: No premium payment will be made for working federal holidays) Contractor’s Physician will provide on-call evening psychiatric coverage on a scheduled/rotating basis with other psychiatrists on staff. This would be from 4:30 pm in the evening to 8:00 am the following day during the business work week (Monday-Thursday). This would be about once a week.
- The Psychiatrist scheduled for evening/weekend/holiday call must be available and report on station four (4) hours on Saturday and four (4) hours on Sunday, and eight (8) hours for a Holiday. When on-call the contractor’s physician(s) must be available at all times for phone consultations with VA physicians, nursing or the MOD.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.