Facility located in Missouri is searching for a Gastroenterology physician for an immediate need.
This opportunity offers:
• Start: October 2019
• Adult 65% Geriatric 35%
• Inpatient census per day: 10-15
• Hospital admissions per week: 56
• Protocol for after hours admission: only emergent calls between 5pm-7am
• Consults per night: 4 per week
• Phone calls per night: 4 per week
• Admissions while on call: 56
• Paging system: Yes
• ICU involvement: Yes
• ER coverage: Yes
• Is resident or teaching supervision required No
• Support Staff NP/PA
• Computer/EMR: EPIC
• Procedures required: Colonoscopy, Endoscopic Foreign Body Removal, Endoscopic Homeostasis & • Sclerotherapy, Endoscopic Polypectomy, Esophageal Dilation, Mucosal Biopsy, Sigmoidoscopy, Upper & Lower Gastrointestinal Series, Upper GI Endoscopy
• Certification requirement: BC and Fellowship, ACLS, DEA
• Temp Privs available
Whether visiting for business or pleasure the Explore St. Louis website is your guide to the best restaurants, hotels, attractions, entertainment and nightlife the Gateway City has to offer. Start exploring today to plan the St. Louis experience that is perfect for you.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.