Locums Maternal-Fetal Medicine job opportunity in St. Louis, Missouri
- Pertinent Facility Information: Missouri Baptist MC, 430-bed hospital
- Coverage Dates: Oct 28 – Nov 11
- Shift Schedule: in-house -Mon-Wed 8:30a-4:30p, off Thurs, Fri 8:30a-4:30p, no clinic Sat and Sun
- Surgery: PRN Mon-Fri
- Call Schedule/Responsibilities: Pager - Mon - Fri 5p-7a, Sat 7a-7a, Sun 7a-7a
- Type of Patients/Cases: MFM
- Patients per Day/Volume: Phone consults 0-2, Patients seen 10, Admissions 4
- Board Eligible or Board Certified: BE/BC Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Whether visiting for business or pleasure the Explore St. Louis website is your guide to the best restaurants, hotels, attractions, entertainment, and nightlife the Gateway City has to offer. Start exploring today to plan the St. Louis experience that is perfect for you.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.