This opportunity offers:
• Varying shifts; 8’s, 10’s, and/or 12’s
• Will consider someone available one or two weeks a month vs. full-time hours each week
• Cases include lots of eyes, ortho, total joints, urology, general, podiatry, endo, vascular, lungs, blocks, healthy peds (ENT). No hearts, heads or trauma. No OB
• Endo performed in non-OR location.
• Sometimes do sedation with MRI and radiation.
• Physicians will done some own cases, but I don’t have percentage information at this time
• Board Certified (ABA, AOBA)
• Flu shot required
• Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Pediatrtic Advanced Life Support, and Basic Life Support are required
• Case Logs
• All locums are required to complete documentation training (takes no more than 30 minutes).
• Compliance training mandatory; needs to be completed within 30 days of start. Annual compliance each fall.
• QGenda utilized for scheduling. Locums will be required to clock in/out for reporting purposes only; will still be required to complete/submit the agency timesheet as usual for payroll.
• Flexibility is key with all locums; no clock watchers, please.
• Experience with EPIC
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.