This facility is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist locum tenens support as they look to fill a current and/or ongoing need
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: 7a - 5 pm Monday through Friday
- Types of Cases: General Cases, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Orthopedics, Neuro, ENT, Vascular, Urology, Healthy Pediatrics, and Dental. CRNAs place epidurals, spinals, arterial lines and administer medications. Locums will not be on cardiac or complex cases. The site has its own cardiac team.
- Required Procedures: Epidurals, Spinal, Arterial lines and administer medications.
- Care Team model: 13 physicians and 25 Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists staffing 16 operating rooms
- 288 beds and trauma level II
- Certifications required: (Active Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Basic Life Support (BLS), National Board of Certification and Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA) certificates
- Licenses: (Must have an active Maryland medical license prior to presentation)
- Electronic Medical Record EMR:(EPIC)
Salisbury, Maryland is located at the head of the Wicomico River, the navigable waterway that leads to the Chesapeake Bay. As a Chesapeake Bay maritime community, Salisbury boasts the second-largest water port in Maryland. It is a central spot on the lower Eastern Shore 30 miles west of Ocean City and two hours south of Baltimore in the heart of the Delmarva Peninsula.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.