This facility is seeking a Cardiac Anesthesiology Physician for locum tenens support as they seek to fill a current need
Details and requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday: 7a - 5p
- Setting: Hospital with 288 beds, and 16 operating rooms, and trauma level III
- Types of Cases: Full spectrum of Adult Cardiac service line, Open Heart surgeries, Coronary artery bypass graft (CABG), Valve procedures, Aortic procedures with a robust Structural Heart program, Transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR), Watchman, MitraClip, Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO) closure, Starting soon (Impella, extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO), Combined surgery and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), fib ablation
- Requirements: Must be board-certified, must be transesophageal echocardiograms (TEE) and Fellowship trained, must have an active Maryland Medical License and Drug Enforcement (DEA) prior to presentation, Active Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR): Epic
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.