This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Schedule: 24-hour call coverage needed for weekends 7p Friday - 7a Monday and occasional weeknight coverage 7p-7a
- Remote call is available over telehealth platform but there may be some days the team will need onsite support
- Need: provider will be needed as soon as credentialed (2-week temporary privileges available)
- Daily Patient Volume: 14
- The average length of stay is 4-5 days
- Board Certification/True Board Eligibility
- Utah License
The mountains around Salt Lake City are a winter sports enthusiast's dream. Salt Lake City is within a half-hour drive of some of the most renowned ski resorts in the world. There are also at least fifteen national parks and monuments, within a day's drive of Salt Lake City.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.