Board Certified Part Time Tele-Radiology need covering: CA, TX, MI, HI, IL.
- Coverage Dates November start – will need ongoing coverage
- Shift Schedule: 10pm – 7am – can do 8 hour shifts or 4 hour shifts
- Type of Patients/Cases: Plain Films, CT. MRI, Ultrasound, some MSK and Neuro cases come in but are not required. Approx vol per shift = 100 (average speed)
- 60-65% CT; 15% XR; 5-10% US; 3-5% MRI; <1% Nuc Med.
- PACS System: Home-grown StatPACS.
- Dragon-Medical by Nuance for the voice-recognition engine; rScriptor for the final reads.
- No Mammo required
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.