This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Immediate start as soon as credentialed - ongoing
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- High-Resolution Anoscopy procedures only
- 1 patient/procedure per hour or less
- Support Staff: Medical Assistant’s/Registered Nurse’s; 2 Part-Time Physicians also do procedures
- Certified Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner - Physician Assistant preferred
- Must have High-Resolution Anoscopy experience
San Francisco is the cultural, commercial, and financial center of Northern California. It is located on the West Coast of the United States at the north end.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.