- Need: January 2020 - Ongoing
- Schedule: 24-hour in-house coverage
- 48-beds and a Level III Neonatal intensive care unit(NICU)
- The candidate will provide full pediatric subspecialty support (Neurological surgery and cardiac extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO))
- Practice does participate in the Vermont Oxford Network, California Perinatal Quality Care Collaborative
- Board Certification
- Active California License
With 300 sunny days per year, an average annual temperature of 70 degrees and proximity to the ocean and mountains, San Jose is ideal for outdoor recreation. Almaden Lake Park within the city offers swimming, fishing, boating, windsurfing, hiking, and volleyball. Along the Guadalupe River in downtown San Jose, Guadalupe River Park is the country's largest urban park under development.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.