This facility is needing a full or part-time Child and Adult Psychiatrist
for an immediate and ongoing opportunity:Job Details:
- Full-time physician preferred but will consider part-time. Hours are 8:30a-4:30p with 30min lunch.
- The provider will be seeing mostly adult patients and some child patients ages 5 and up in an outpatient setting.
- Average patients per day is 12.
- This clinic sees people who are developmentally disabled that also have a mental health disorder.
- EMR: Avatar
- Board Certified preferred and Board Eligible candidates considered.
San Jose is a large city surrounded by rolling hills in Silicon Valley, a major technology hub in California's Bay Area. Burn an hour or two downtown at San Jose Museum of Art and the Children's Discovery Museum. And if you are itching for a hands-on way to learn about Silicon Valley's computer industry, check out the Tech Museum of Innovation. To blow off some steam or eat a good meal, make your way to Santana Row. Apply today and San Jose, CA may be the perfect destination for your next assignment!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.