This facility is seeking for a Board Certified Interventional Radiology Physician locum tenens support as they look to fill an ongoing need
Details and requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday: 8a- 5p, Saturday - Sunday: 12p - 6p
- Setting: Inpatient - Hospital, the candidate will be cross credential for 6 additional sites to provide call coverage** this is non-negotiable**
- Types of Cases: Candidates must be proficient in Venous access, Deep Vein Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolism intervention, Dialysis access management, Interventional Oncology (including multimodality ablation), Urologic procedures, basic image-guided procedures including but not limited to, biopsies and drainages. % of Modality Split: 50% Interventional Radiology / 50% Diagnostic, must be able to read 70-80 DX in between IR cases
- Requirements: Must have active Florida Medical License, active Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), Clean files - no background nor malpractice
- Must be Interventional Radiology Fellowship trained
Sanford is a growing city with a population of 58,000, in close proximity to Interstate 4 and State Road 417, halfway between the attractions of Orlando and the beaches. Sanford sits on the south shore of Lake Monroe, providing a waterfront backdrop for walking, jogging, or just enjoying the natural beauty.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.