This facility is seeking a Board Certified Breast Surgery/Oncology Surgery locum tenens support to cover an ongoing need
Details and requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: 8a- 5p Monday - Friday
- Setting: 3 days of clinic and 2 days of surgery, with a volume per year of 250
- Types of Cases: breasts and surgical oncology
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): Cerner
- Emergency privileges available
- Requirements: Active California License, Basic Life Support (BLS), Active Advanced Life Support (ACLS), and Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) required.
- Candidates must have clean background/malpractice for credentialing
- Must be fellow trained Breast Surgeon or a Surgical Oncologist
- Please provide availability for coverage
Santa Maria is a city in California's Central Coast region. It's known for Santa Maria Valley wineries and Santa Maria-style barbecue, a local specialty. Preisker Park draws birds such as Lawrence’s goldfinches.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.