A full-time Forensic Adult Psychiatrist
is needed for an immediate and ongoing opportunity:Details:
- August start - 5 month assignment
- Monday to Friday 8hr days. No call coverage needed.
- The provider will be seeing adult patients in an Acute care/ Rehabilitation Unit
- Daily physician duties include rounding, evaluations, and medication management.
- Mid-levels available for support.
- EMR: Avatar
- Board Certified and Board Eligible candidates considered.
- Must have clean and active GA State License.
Savannah is known for manicured parks, horse-drawn carriages and antebellum architecture. Its historic district is filled with cobblestoned squares and parks such as Forsyth Park shaded by oak trees covered with Spanish moss. At the center of this picturesque district is the landmark, Gothic-Revival Cathedral of Saint John the Baptist. Apply today and Savannah, GA may be the perfect destination for your next assignment!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.