A facility located in central Michigan is looking for a Radiologist for an ongoing locum need!
This opportunity offers:
- Must have experience in all areas of general radiology, mammography, CT, MRI, MRA, Ultrasound, nuclear medicine, special procedures, drainages, punctures, needle biopsies, light IR, Prefer those with Connect Experience
- Schedule: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday - Friday, no call, no weekends
- Backup: 24/7 coverage from Teleradiologists
- Minimum of 5 shifts per month
- License Requirement: Must have FL license
- Board Certified
From the tranquil atmospheres of Lake Placid and Avon Park to the fast-paced excitement of Sebring, there’s, even more, to explore within Sebring; all at your own pace, of course. Experience the sights and sounds of Sebring by immersing yourself in some of the many world-class attractions our area has to offer you. Take a well-deserved break from a day of thrill-seeking with one of our highly rated accommodations options.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.