This facility is seeking a Diagnostic Radiologist locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
Nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Seneca reflects the hospitality and beauty of this little corner of our great state. Since its founding in 1873, Seneca has always adapted to the ever-changing pace of life and has always strived to provide all visitors with an open, friendly atmosphere and a community with outstretched arms.
- Schedule: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday - Friday
- Job Setting: Medical Center
- Computed Tomography (CT,) Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Ultrasound (US), Nuclear Cardio, Nuclear Medicine, Mammography and DEXA (Dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry) – Procedures – Fluro, Myelogram, Para, Thora, Thyroid Biopsy, Lumbar Puncture, Breast Biopsies, Arthrograms
- Active Pennsylvania Medical License
- DEA (Drug Enforcement Administration)
- MQSA (Mammography Quality Standard)
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.