Are you wanting a collaborative work environment working with a non-profit in Sharon Hill, Pennsylvania
- This out-patient clinic is looking for a part time adult psychiatrist with two days per week coverage working on an ACT team with a passion for treating their under-served community.
- The mental health physician will be working with a team of other psychiatrists, nurses, case workers, and administration staff.
- The psychiatrist will be conducting initial evaluations and med checks as needed within the community.
- They will have an average of 9 patients per day, most patients are part of their long term treatment population.
- This client is looking for someone available July 11th for 4 week.
- Board certified and board eligible candidates considered.
Sharon Hill is a borough in Delaware County. Hiking, biking, swimming, camping, horseback riding, boating, and fishing can be enjoyed at the Mosquito Lake State Park, Moraine State Park, and Maurice K. Goddard State Park. Apply today and Sharon Hill, PA may be the perfect destination for your next assignment!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.