Regular 8;Weekend;On Call
Our Client is seeking a Board Certified Rheumatologist to cover full-time ongoing on February 2021 - OngoingJob Details:
Certifications and Requirements:
- Shift Schedule Details & Shift Duration: Monday – Friday: 8a – 5p
- Call Schedule/Responsibilities: 7a -7a weekday and weekend
- Type of Patients/Cases: 100% adults, Arthritis 60%, Autoimmune 40%
- Patients per Day/Volume: 12 – 17
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): Epic
- Procedures/Cases Required: Outpatient- Rheumatology, Inpatient- Rheumatology, Joint/soft tissue injection, Familiarity with intravenous therapies
- Not required to perform hospital visits. Will write orders for outpatient infusion for hospital and outpatient infusion center (VLCC).
- Board Certified (ABMS/AOA), if not Board Certified must be residency trained within 1 year.
- Must have Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
Sheboygan, Wisconsin is the “Spirit on The Lake.” From breathtaking views of Lake Michigan and large sandy beaches to world-class sailing and premier charter fishing, our coastal community has a lot to offer.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.