Interventional cardiologist needed for ongoing part-time work
- Coverage Dates:
- March needs: 3/16, 3/20 to 3/24, 3/27 to 3/31
- April needs: 4/6, 4/10 to 4/13, 4/17 to 4/21, 4/23 to 4/28, 4/30
- May needs: 5/1 to 5/4, 5/11, 5/15 to 5/18, 5/22 to 5/25, 5/29 to 5/31
- June needs: 6/1, 6/4, 6/8, 6/12 to 6/15, 6/19 to 6/22, and 6/26 to 6/29
- Shift Schedule: 24-hour call shifts
- Adult Patients
- Volume: 5-15
- Fellowship required and must be Board Certified
Nicknamed the "Hummingbird Capital of the United States", the city sees bird watchers from all over the world flock to the nearby Ramsey Canyon Preserve and other local canyons to observe and photograph hundreds of different bird species.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.