This opportunity offers:
- Immediate start upon credentialing - November 1, 2019
- Monday through Friday; 8 am to 5 pm
- Team Environment
- 70 studies a day
- Modalities: Ultrasound, MRI, Cat Scan
- Procedures: Paracentesis, Thoracentesis
- Mammography: Screening, Diagnostics, Ultrasound Guided Biopsies
- PACS – McKesson, Hologic
- Voice Recognition and Transcription – Powerscribe 360
- MQSA Certification
- 3D TOMO
- Board Certified with the American Board of Radiologists
The city is home to several cultural points of interest including the Sioux City Public Museum, Sioux City Art Center and Sergeant Floyd Monument
, which is a National Historic Landmark.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.