Hospitialist Physician Needed
- July ongoing; Need 20 shifts per month
- Credentialing 30days
- Must be Board Certified or True Board Eligible
- Life support requirements; Basic Life Support & Advanced Cardiac Life Support (from American Heart Association required)
- Closed Intensive Care Unit
- Physician shift times; 7a-7p; 7p-7a
- 6 physician coverage with 3 advanced practice coverage daily
- Admissions per night: 8
- Procedures: central line, art line, intubation, vent management preferred.
- Open ICU, Intensivist consult available
- Admissions per day shift: 9
- # of ICU Beds: 20
- Paid travel, lodging and medical malpractice
Sioux City is in northwest Iowa. The Sioux City Art Center showcases work by artists from the Upper Midwest. Nearby, Sioux City Public Museum has local history displays, including a hands-on replica of a fossil dig site. Play-based educational exhibits are the draw at the LaunchPAD Children's Museum. Set inside a dry-docked towboat, the Sergeant Floyd River Museum outlines the shipping history of the Missouri River.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, housing and travel benefits, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from the standard 24 months to 6 months. This not only gives you greater career flexibility but also helps alleviate the growing shortage of physicians and advanced practitioners across the country.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.