Our Client is seeking a Critical Care Physician to cover full-time ongoing in 20-2021Job details
Certifications and Requirements:
- Shift schedule details & Shift duration: 7 am -7 pm, with night call
- Ideal Candidate is comfortable with: ICU Care, High acuity, EEG reading, and must be able to handle the volume
- About the facility: Annual Volume: 47,000. ED/ICU Volume: 51,000 ED, Open ICU- 22 Beds, Scribe Support: APP, 300 beds
- EMR: Meditech
- Must be Board Certified- Critical Care
- Must be comfortable with all procedures
- Must have a clean background
- Must have an active GA license and DEA at the time of presentation
- Critical Care or Fellowship
- Candidates must be ACLS, ATLS, BLS, PALS, and DEA is required.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.